The OBC held a meeting January 12th. The meeting was very informal due to weather conditions.
- A letter from "Trees Please" confirmed that we received a $1000 grant, which needs to be matched locally
- Triangle Park Project. The City of Odebolt paid the bill for the shelter house and donated a picnic table; Gary Roth donated labor and dirt; Evapco donated the plaque stand, Horsley Construction donated labor for the sidewalk; and Kerry and Deb donated the sidewalk plaques. We would like to thank all the volunteers that helped with this project.
- $300.00 was placed into a savings account at Iowa State Bank for upkeep on the Triangle Park area.
- We should know the results on the Sac County Endowment Grant by March 1, 2010.
- Future plans are to landscape around the church sign and FFA sign on west Hwy 175
- Discussions were held on revitalizing the Monument Circle, other grant options, and the Downtown Greenspace Project.