The Odebolt Betterment Committee met Nov. 8, 2011 at 6:00 p.m. at the Downtown Café.
- We are still waiting for Odebolt Tree Service to finish the tree trimming.
- We have had some trouble with mischief in the park, and contacted the authorities and will continue watching the area.
- Bob Lickteig has done a nice job on repairing and repainting the entrance pillars. We would like the thank Mark and Tandy Reis for the use of water for this project.
- The Country School has been moved to town. Carol Raasch received compliments on the coverage from the area news stations and papers. She will apply for the Sac. Co. Endowment Foundation grant.
Peterson Pioneer Home.
- We received a $100.00 donation towards the Peterson Pioneer House Relocation Project from Kris Ziegmann at this time.
- City Council ok'd the move
- In process of writing for grants.
- Madeline Meyer has retired has OBC chair person and Linda Godbersen will take over as Chair person the first of the year.
Our next meeting will be Jan. 10, 2012 at 6:00 p.m. at the Downtown Café.
Click for the full minutes